Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A morning walk with Summer

Summer and Sky are almost 13 weeks old, and raising them together has its challenges. On the one hand some things are easier as they play together a lot and burn some energy off this way (a tired puppy is a good puppy!). On the other hand we need them to bond with us so we have to spend some time individually with each puppy, playing with them and training them on one-to-one basis. In the morning I take separate walks with pups - today I had a nice long walk with Summer, and then another walk with Bella. Tomorrow is Sky's turn. These are some pics taken during our walk.





2 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

She´s a beauty..I have the same "problem". On our Monday training I have to take them each. When we go out walking we take all dogs and thats not so good. I´m still have a cold. I´m staying at home this week.

Jolanta Jeanneney said...

Majron, thank you! I hope that your cold is over really soon. Stay warm.