Monday, August 30, 2010

Rosette and a bad weather in Louisiana

It is about time to post some updates on how puppies have been doing in their new homes. Today we received this shocking picture and a letter from Lynn and Ann Pierce from Louisiana.

We had unbelievable amount of rain Saturday and I thought it would be a good time to check out Rosette under those types of conditions in our yard. We had thunder, lightning and pretty hard rain while we were playing in the water together and she did great. (I did not want to pass up this opportunity).
She really enjoyed herself and I did too, and she was never concerned with the bad weather. She is adjusting perfectly and  this weekend we are heading to our deer hunting camp in Woodville, Mississippi north of St. Francisville, Louisiana. 

I will introduce her to the hunting grounds where she will be doing her deer tracking this hunting season. I will do a couple of drags with her in the woods to see how she does in her new surroundings.

We are all enjoying her a lot. Thanks for a great puppy.


Lynn and Ann,
You would not find me playing in the water during thunderstorm and lightning! But I guess you guys play differently in Louisiana. Please be careful and stay safe. I guess all this exposure of puppies to the pond and water has been paying off. Rosette must be one resilient puppy.

No comments: