Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Letter from Radar (Oak v Moosbach-Zuzelek)

Today's e-mail brought this letter from Radar. Thank you Radar - keep on writing. We miss you.

Dear “Grandma & Grandpa”

Just a few words – I am settling in nicely here in Ohio – my new people are nice – they’ve bought me new toys and given me toys from their home. I must say, I do prefer the deer leg dad gave me, but it is supposed to be an outside toy only! Can't wait to get big enough to where I can hide it coming in the door – right now its longer then I am – oh well! I’ve attached a picture so you can see what I mean.

“Grandma”, I am being a good boy like you asked me to – I am sleeping thru the night and not making any little messes for my “mom & dad” – I walk nicely on my leash – I try and sit every time they ask me to, but sometimes I just get a little bit excited and have to show them that I love them a lot! “Grandma”, I wish you would have told me about the cold & wet morning dewed grass – yuck, I don’t much like to get my paws wet and cold on that stuff! Maybe it will get better as more wild animals come around here and leave their scent for me to follow around.
Well, got to go – outside for a lot of sniffing and a little training, and oh yeah to keep “mom & dad’s” chickens in line – I am getting pretty good at that. I “woof” once and they all go to the other side of the pen – works out nicely for all of us.

Lots of licks to you all until next time,
Radar

PS. Also attached a picture of my new friend King and I (he is a choc lab) nice, but I had to put him in his place when we played the first time.

No comments: