Thursday, June 4, 2009

Puppies are learning the stairs

These pictures were taken last week when John was away at the NATC workshop. After I had finished the morning chores I let Gilda's puppies play in our mudroom, downstairs. I thought that I would be able to go upstairs to get a cup of coffee and sit in the kitchen for five minutes in the peace and quiet. Oh boy, was I wrong. Since I did not close the door behind me, the pups followed me and started to climb the stairs. I got my camera to take some snapshots. They all made it upstairs, and then back downstairs. I opened the front door and they all spilled onto the deck, off the stairs again and onto green grass. The pups' initiative and craving for new experiences is amazing!















1 comment:

Maribeth said...

I have one pup who has figured out the stairs now so I have to keep the doggy stairs away from them when they are out. They'll be 6 weeks on Sunday.