Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Puppies' antics

Well, tomorrow puppies are going to be kicked out of my office. As you can see it would be a miracle if I could get anything done besides playing with puppies. They get out of the whelping box easily and roam all over the room.

I have to say that they are very good about doing their business on newspapers in front of the whelping box, and, of course, Emma is very quick to clean them. Since they started to express interest in Emma's food, tomorrow we will start a gradual weaning.


I was hoping to get them outside for few minutes today, but then our winter came back with a lot of snow and low temperatures. For now playing inside will have to do.



Emma's crate is in my office too and I started to put puppies there so they get accustomed to it.

They do not mind playing there as long as the door is open.


No comments: